Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I will say something nice.

I think with the response from the last post (especially comments straight to my face).... I need to say something nice this time. I really am a nice person and I love people. I just think as humans we all have certain addictions and certain qualities about ourselves that we must overcome.
In no way am I perfect. I have opinions for a reason and I will not change those because someone takes offense to the truth. That being said... I think you are all beautiful. Truly

I once thought I was a bird.... and then I fell off of my roof. That experience might or might not have made me insane, bi-polar, or both. I sometimes forget that I'm a convert. I sometimes forget that I have people watching me and expecting greatness. I would hate to let them down now.

When I grow up I want to live here.



OR HERE.




When I grow up I want to FLY.



When I grow up I want to DANCE.



When I grow up I want to make believe.



When I grow up I WILL be FREE.

2 comments: